Wednesday, November 3, 2010

St. Martin de Porres

It is customary in Jamaica to have what they call "devotions" at some point in time during the school day.  This is usually a sort of Christian exercise where some point of Christian faith is emphasized.  When I was Vice-Principal, I was in charge of devotions one day a week for the entire school.  A few years ago (at least 3, perhaps 4 or 5), I devoted most of my devotions that year to illustrating different saints and the examples that they set for us.  I made these different presentations using Powerpoint.  I did one presentation on St. Martin de Porres, today's saint.  I had originally thought I could simply transfer the Powerpoint document to this blog, but it seems like I am not able to accomplish that (it just goes to show my ignorance with these technological innovations!)  After going about this in a roundabout way, here is the powerpoint presentation below!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment