Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Te Deum Laudamus!

We praise you, O Lord!  I have finally finished my exams!!!  Thanks be to God!

I missed out on a number of occasions in which I could have written in my blog, but I was quite preoccupied with my exams over the past month.  I had one written paper to finish, one to do, and six exams to complete.  All in all, I think they went fairly well thanks to the prayers of many persons.  THANK YOU!  One of my courses this past semester was justice and its allied virtues... one of those allied virtues is gratitude, so I extend that to all those praying for me.

I will try to be more faithful to my blog this next semester....  we'll see how things go.  There won't be much rest time as we already begin next semester on Monday, but I will try to recuperate a little these next couple of days, as well as do a bit of sightseeing around Rome.

No comments:

Post a Comment